Go Ruck Challenge

Bigrax82

Dec 28, 2012
Has anyone heard of the Go Ruck Challange? I am going to to it this Spring and figure it will help keep me in shape. It calls for a 20+ mile "tour of your city" with a 40 lb pack.

You can use any pack you want - only catch is I hear that if the straps break then you carry it the rest of the way.

Bigrax82 said:
You can use any pack you want - only catch is I hear that if the straps break then you carry it the rest of the way.

Well I wouldn't be worried about that with my mystery ranch.  But twenty miles seems a little insane.  And it's not just walking, in the pictures they were doing pushups and a bunch of other excercises with packs on

Mountain Bowhunter said:
Bigrax82 said:

Well I wouldn't be worried about that with my mystery ranch.  But twenty miles seems a little insane.  And it's not just walking, in the pictures they were doing pushups and a bunch of other excercises with packs on

Yea, it involves other physical/team building stuff beside walking. Can't me much worse then basic training.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back