Go Vikings!

cohunter14

Administrator
Jul 10, 2017
I was born in Minnesota and my entire family is from there, so I'm a Vikings fan by default. Considering how bad the Broncos were this year, at least it gives me something to root for. Rocking the purple and gold today. Skol Vikes!

Im the furthest thing from a football fan that you could possibly be, but I grew up in New England so...... How about them Pats ;P

Well the Vikings used up all their luck last week so they better play tonight........

I grew up in Minnesota but was never a football fan until I moved to Colorado & followed Elway and the Broncos in the 80s

Da Viqueens??? :)

Wow, that was ugly! And as much as I despise the Pats, you have to give it to them. I saw two stats tonight that amazed me. First, Tom Brady has started for the Pats for 16 years and has made the Super Bowl in 8 of those years (50%). And Belichick is about to coach in his 11th Super Bowl...and there have been 52 Super Bowls. So he's been a part of 21.2% of the Super Bows. Unreal. As much as I don't like them, you have to respect them.

Sorry Dan, but Go Eagles!!!!  :haha:

I don't know how I am just now seeing this, but I am a huge Vikings fan, born and raised. Now that I live in North Dakota, I will take full advantage of U.S. Bank stadium! SKOL VIKES!

Ivar88 said:
I don't know how I am just now seeing this, but I am a huge Vikings fan, born and raised. Now that I live in North Dakota, I will take full advantage of U.S. Bank stadium! SKOL VIKES!

Yeah, unfortunately just another sad ending to a Vikings season. Unreal how bad they got beat up by Philly. They've got a good foundation though. Just anxious to see who is going to play QB for them this year.

cohunter14 said:
Ivar88 said:

Yeah, unfortunately just another sad ending to a Vikings season. Unreal how bad they got beat up by Philly. They've got a good foundation though. Just anxious to see who is going to play QB for them this year.

You and me both! I am reading reports on them having an interest in Kirk Cousins and Alex Smith. Hard to think of someone other who we have wearing the colors behind center. Next year is going to be CRAZY!

cohunter14 said:
DTP said:
How bout them Pats though?  :tease:

I hate you Dan...  :lol:

Doesn't it get old rooting for the Patriots and seeing them win all the time?

lol I mentioned it already... I don't even watch football.
I just like poking here and there because I am from New England.

They could lose this weekend and I promise I'll get some sleep.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back