Gonna be rich, retire and hunt!

mainebrdr

Aug 17, 2017
I heard that the lottery is up to 900 million and there is a ticket buying frenzy. I have never played the lottery but evidently 9 or 90 million is not frenzy numbers but 900 is! :crazy:

That is funny Tim! The funny thing for me is that even if I won that, I still don\'t think it would allow me more days in the woods each year...I think I\'m at the maximum allowance from my wife at this point :lol:

Even if I won I would still probably work. Have to have something to kill time.

A person can\'t hunt and fish all the time. ;) :mg:

\"F M\" said:
Even if I won I would still probably work. Have to have something to kill time.

A person can\'t hunt and fish all the time. ;) :mg:

I agree. If I win I will still finish out my military career and then do something else after.
I\'d lose my mind.

LOL brad, awesome.
i will not be going to ky tomorrow if i win tonite. i would never touch another patient becuause if one found out you were rich a law suit for some reason is coming shortly.
i will volunteer to have a backtrakoutdoors party though sometime this summer.

i split and delivered some wood yesterday, to an elderly lady who had a stroke, she a tough ol bird... anyways, $50 later, i filled up with diesel and bought a pb ticket, and had a buck left over for a donut this morning..... have they drawn yet?

\"zpd307\" said:
i split and delivered some wood yesterday, to an elderly lady who had a stroke, she a tough ol bird... anyways, $50 later, i filled up with diesel and bought a pb ticket, and had a buck left over for a donut this morning..... have they drawn yet?

insert police and donut joke. :dance2: :mock:

\"iccyman001\" said:
\"zpd307\" said:

JK! You started off the year at 174! It\'s gonna be a good elk year. :train:

\"iccyman001\" said:
\"zpd307\" said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: Gary, you are going to have to get payback on that one!

[attachment=0]<!-- ia0 -->00small62194725.JPG<!-- ia0 -->[/attachment]

Nobody won........ Its at 1.3 Billion right now. Chances of winning are 1 in 292.2 million .

Attachments

• 00small62194725.JPG
    17.1 KB · Views: 155
\"iccyman001\" said:
\"zpd307\" said:

i am not going to dignify this with a response..... :D dooh! too late :lol: did I mention it was a yummy Bavarian cream filled long john...... btw, I got up late and didn\'t have time for breakfast :dk:
btw, I got sucked into buying another one tonight, at these odds, even the Vikings have a better shot at winning the super bowl :haha:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back