Google Earth pics. Which spots would you pick to scout most?

Heath74

Jun 27, 2013
These are all different area in the units I hunt. A few of them I have scouted and hunted. But I plan to scout those some more and also a few new areas. I am curious if these were your areas which ones would you choose to hunt and scout? It's a 3 hour drive there but I plan to camp and scout them twice a month from June to Aug with the family.
I know the pics do not have a lot of detail but hopefully you can get an idea of the layout of the areas. If you want any more details of an area let me know and I'll post them. Elevation of the areas are around 5500-7000 ft. Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
Heath 

Attachments

• area 1.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 21
  • area 2.jpg
    157.5 KB · Views: 9
  • area 3.jpg
    192 KB · Views: 10
  • area 4.jpg
    140.6 KB · Views: 46
A few more.

Attachments

• area 5.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 14
  • area 6.jpg
    140.8 KB · Views: 19
  • area 7.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 13
I like area 6 and 7.  Looks like you can get some good vantage points to sit and glass huge areas.

I like 4,6,7... Timber, breaks, 4 has some nasty looking cuts that would be my choice to chase big bulls in..good luck man

Hycntryhtr said:
I like 4,6,7... Timber, breaks, 4 has some nasty looking cuts that would be my choice to chase big bulls in..good luck man

I have to agree with Hycntryhtr, 4 6 and 7 are the areas I would start with. Especially 4, some nice bulls are definitely hiding in an area like that.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back