Got my apps in..

DTP

Administrator
Jun 13, 2017
I’ve got New Mexico, Montana, and Wyoming in!

It’s been since 2020 since I’ve chased a bull. I’m hoping to change that this year.

Got mine in as well, Colorado only for me though. Keeping my fingers crossed on a couple of draw options...

I put my in as well for Colorado o
PP. going to be out at sea the next two seasons unfortunately. But I retire from the navy in Oct 2026. Will move back home around the spring. I have 19 PP for elk now but don’t think I’ll ever catch up to hunt 201. Sucks

Wow, that should still put you in a good spot for a great hunt when you're back Jason! Good to hear you'll be moving back home as well.

Montana was a success. Waiting for Wyoming draw next month.
Awesome. Man i wish this forum had more users actively posting. I got rid of Facebook and miss the interaction on these threads. Don’t ever want Facebook again. Nothing but spam and crap on there

I got rid of Facebook and miss the interaction on these threads. Don’t ever want Facebook again. Nothing but spam and crap on there
I never got on Facebook because it looked like a bunch of crap that I had no interest in. I don't wish I was on it. My wife is always complaining about how she doesn't have enough time for the things she wants to do but I see her spend hours a day on her phone looking at facebook. She could actually live life instead of looking at what people portray as their lives.

Awesome. Man i wish this forum had more users actively posting. I got rid of Facebook and miss the interaction on these threads. Don’t ever want Facebook again. Nothing but spam and crap on there
Hopefully that changes soon...we've got some things in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back