Happy Chinese New Year (8th) and Fat Tuesday (9th)!

mtnmutt

Mar 2, 2014
SB50 party is a distance memory (not). Need an excuse to get through the rest of the SB50 party food and drink?

February 8th is Chinese New Year, Year of the Monkey...perhaps our friend on here can tell us what that means...hint, hint.

February 9th is Fat Tuesday

Party on...a Broncos SB50 win deserves at least 3 days of celebrating IMHO...and 3 days of recovery.

There was not enough coffee today to help me through my workday. :yawn:

Healthy eating & exercise will resume on Wednesday, February 10th... I promise :p ...Unless, of course, there is another holiday on Wednesday that I don\'t know about.

Im working out right now and I am drained......

I will definitely be enjoying me some FAT Tuesday tomorrow. :dance2:

It\'s Wednesday \"International pig out if your name is Patricia Day\"

That\'s what the internet told me, may as well believe it. :lol:

i should be ashamed of myself.

i barely paid attention this year. thanks MTMUTT..you saved my bacon and just reminded me to call my mom. phew..my inheritance was in peril :D

Wednesday is my son\'s birthday...if you need an excuse! Have a slice of cake in celebration! :lol:

Ok, guys...you are not helping.

This morning, the bathroom scale SCREAMED at me...

Football is over.

Phil did not see his shadow.

Weather has turned warmer.

Birds are singing.

Snow is melting.

Days are longer.

The partying is over...all the party food is gone.

For the record, on Sunday, before the big game...I shot my bow AND chopped ice AND shoveled the last of the recent 16\" snow dump.

Wednesday is also National Umbrella Day ...yes, National Umbrella Day...I did not make that up...of course, it is also Ash Wednesday hence the Fat Tuesday party...yep, Fat Tuesday owes its existence to Ash Wednesday.

Lastly and most importantly...HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Derek\'s son

Well ya can pick back up this Friday and the weekend with Presidents Day (Lincoln\'s birthday) on Friday the weekend in between and Washington\'s birthday (I thought he was a President too) on Monday... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Our grand kids are out of school those 2 days anyway... :D :D

\"iccyman001\" said:
All of this is in honey salted caramel yogurt
Oh come on...that looks too healthy for Fat Tuesday...its pathetic :p I know you can do better.

\"mtnmutt\" said:
\"iccyman001\" said:
All of this is in honey salted caramel yogurt
Oh come on...that looks too healthy for Fat Tuesday...its pathetic :p I know you can do better.

I also ate...... pineapple :mock:
I couldn\'t do it as much as I wanted to. Im trying to reach a whole new level of \"fitness\" this year.
I turn 30 in January and wanna show people that age means nothing!!!! People will be able to bounce quarters off my 6 pack :train: :eh:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back