Hats and headgear

Alder

Jan 2, 2013
What is your favorite head gear?
My favorite is a bandanna, stocking cap in the winter. If it is raining real hard or I know I will be in lot of mosquitoes I'll put on a slouch hat.
Let's see em....

I just use a ball cap but I really like a skull cap under that when it's cold outside. You can walk and sweat and it just wicks away..

Simple ball cap works fine for me when its warmer, when the temps dip I wear a beanie and when it gets even colder I put a balaclava under the beanie.

I take both a beanie and ball cap eac day. Wear the beanie in the mornings until sun gets up, then switch to ball cap to keep sun out of my eyes. Also carry a neck gater. They go in my daypack and can be switched around. Not much weight to any one piece.

Ball cap when hunting. I have two masks one light weight and one for colder weather that still allow me to wear my ball cap. I use a beanie at night in cold weather for sleeping.

A ball cap most of the time, but i keep a beanie in my pack and this Brimmed hat for nasty weather: it is warm, crushable, reversible, weatherproof, and keeps rain and snow off my ears neck and glasses

Attachments

• web-IMGP7405.jpg
    web-IMGP7405.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 0

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back