hey Tyson; hey Kendall

Hey my name is James and I work at Camofire.com, Blackovis.com, and now Elk101.com so hopefullly I can help answer your question! As I'm sure you've seen the Elk101 store now has some additional items and offerings that it didn't have before. Thanks to our existing relationships with different companies were are able to add to the offerings on the website and we'll continue to try and do that (sticking to the "all things elk" mentality of course)!
To more directly answer your question for Camofire: in the future we MIGHT get some items from the same brands or products as Elk101. I say might because with Camofire we really never know what we're going to get in stock. Some companies give us chances to purchase product more often than others.
Long story short, adding another website has brought us into contact with more companies we can purchase from. This will lead to more opportunities to buy product, and potentially could lead to seeing some things on Camofire.com. As an example, we'll be getting some Tenzing packs into Camofire.com here shortly. There's limited models and patterns as usual, but what we do get we'll have smokin deals on! This isthanks to adding Elk101.com to our family of websites and picking up the Tenzing brand to sell.
Bottom line: you can always trust that Elk101.com and Blackovis.com are going to have the most up to date and best products on the market! Camofire.com will have great deals but they go fast and are limited on what we can get.
Sorry it's long, probably more info than what you were looking for but I hope it helps!

no man its cool just thought i would ask im sure there is some rhyme or reason things pop up on camofire i just thought i would ask. your answer is good enough for me just thought i would start the ribbon and have an open discussion.

P.S. i would love to see and elk hunting week all elk gear randomly on camofire lol but i know you guys are doing what you can do. All three sites are my favorites

We're happy to hear anyone's input on products they'd like to see on our websites. Especially for Elk101. If you or anybody else knows of products that you'd like us to carry let us know and we'll see what we can do! We want to become the one stop for everything Elk hunting including gear, tips, tactics, forums, etc. Any input to help us reach that goal is much appreciated.

Good luck hunting!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back