highcamp bag/bikini frame

Dec 30, 2012
been looking at kifaru DT1 almost bought it last year things didn't work out and I couldn't buy it sometimes your misfortune works in your favor went back to their sight again to get their phone # to start picking their brain on what would be best for me and they have a new bag and framehighcamp bag 7000 and 4800 and a super sleek bikini frame I think one of them 7000 bags and frames may have to find their way to my house

The High Camp and Bikini frame is generating a lot of buzz (and for good reason). My only concern with the whole system is the frame only comes with their standard or flat back carbon composite stays. If you body type fits either of those you are golden, if they do not there is no adjustment to get it to fit correctly.

If you do not fit the standard or flat back configuration you can always get the DT frame, and couple it with the High Camp bag.

ya I need to call them and see whats going to work for me I thought about that myself I have read that if you don't have much of an ass (and I don't) that the aluminum stays work better for your back I think I should be ready in about a month see what they say

They are not making the Bikini frame with aluminum stays so your only option is going to the standard carbon composite stays or the flat back carbon composite stays.

I'm sure if you called and talked to either Patrick or Aaron they would be able to tell you what would work for you fairly quickly.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back