Hill People Gear Chest Rig and a Bow

bruceleroy

Sep 21, 2013
Do any of you guys use a Hill People Gear Chest Rig and shoot archery? Is this possible or are they too thick?

I remember on another forum, might have even been HP's forum, a picture and testimonial of a guy doing exactly what your asking without any clearance issues. A quick google search could likely pull it up....

Unless your invested into their kit already though it seems like there's better options out there. My FHF has more capabilities for adding/subtracting than I'll ever use as does alaska guide creations (I don't own one of these, alot of my friends swear by them though). When I don't need a seperate range finder pouch my badlands is a handy unit.... You can shoot a bow easily wearing any of these.

Over the last 5 years or so I've become less tolerant of huge binos/harnesses and prefer smaller optics with less crap hanging off my chest. In some situations I've even gone back to the 4-pt $30 harness from butler creek or others. I don't have a one size fits all solution but less is more when it comes to weight and material out in front of me.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back