How Do I Post Pictures?

buglelk

Administrator
Nov 30, 2012
NOTE: Maximum photo size is 300kb. Please resize your image before posting if it is larger than 300kb.

To post a photo from your computer:

1. Click on 'New Topic'.

Forum-Help0.jpg

2. Type whatever text you'd like to accompany your photo, then click 'Attachments and Other Options'.

Forum-Help1.jpg

3. Under the 'Attach' section, click on 'Choose File'. Find the photo you would like to upload from your computer, then click 'Open'.

Forum-Help2.jpg

4. Click 'Post' and your photo will be displayed in your new post.

Additionally, you may insert photo's stored at another URL (photobucket.com, etc). To do this, begin as you would normally:

1. Click on 'New Topic'.
Forum-Help0.jpg

2. Type whatever text you would like to accompany your photo, then click on the 'Insert Image' button.

Forum-Help3.jpg

3. Enter the URL for the photo you would like to add, then select 'OK'.

Forum-Help4.jpg

4. Click 'Post' and your photo will be displayed in your new post.

Cory - I've had trouble posting also with a photo that is well under the 300 kb size.  I looked at the instructions and after clicking on "Attachments and other options" the box appears with the word "Browse" after it.  So I just browse my files and select the photo file and it displays in the box.  Then when I click on post, 2 different things happen.  Either the display for the file name disappears, or just nothing happens so I click again and still nothing.  It happened last night as well as now so I'll just keep doing the same thing but it sure doesn't seem to complex but not working for me.  Doug

After doing the same thing several times, it finally posted.  I have no idea why but I would just close everything and reenter and post again and about the 5th time doing the exact same thing, it finally posted???? 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back