How many days this year?

Bullnuts

Mar 6, 2014
I\'m taking the first 2 weeks this year, leaving Thursday the 28th in the afternoon and not coming back til I have all the knots outa my rope! Can\'t wait to roll!

I\'m leaving the 28th will arrive at camp and set up on the 29th late afternoon early evening. I would like to get a quick 1 mile scout trip in and watch the sun set before opening morning. I have off till 22nd. 3 Weeks do get er done.

Man am I jealous...I will get somewhere between three and five days to hunt this year, not sure yet. Granted, my season is not a month long :D

Well, if plans go accordingly, I\'ll hunt Aug 29 - Sept 6, Sept 12-14, Sept 19-21, Sept 26-28. Basically, the first week, then every weekend through the end of Sept.

The first week is dedicated to elk. The remainder will be hunted closer to home and I have a E/S deer tag in a unit which is also an OTC unit for elk.

The whole season, if needed. I have both elk and bear tags.

I\'ve been scouting 3-4 days a week and darn ready for this thing to get started!

Geez, Lou ... 3-4 days per week just scouting and the whole month? Good for you!

I\'ll get a week off mid-month to hunt ... maybe some weekends closer to home as well.

will be out for 9.

5 hunting (1st rifle)
2 traveling to:from
2 setup/teardown of camp
and I really hope that \"teardown\" camp day is largely invested dragging bull#3 off the hill

I spent 4 days scouting this summer, and feel pretty dangerous based on what we saw.

I plan to leave here Monday 8/25 and stay gone until I fill my tag or after the season is over on 9/28. I have a deer and an elk tag, but I will not hold out for a deer. If I get an elk first, my freezer is full and I don\'t need any more. I can go on looking for a deer, but it is just for fun.

We are leaving the 27th and will hunt till the 11th and head home the 12th.

ive got the mos of sep off, so, but ive got friends coming so i will be hunting almost the whole mos except for the occ shower an motel. will prob take most sundays off an get a room, do laundry etc. then back out

We will be hunting Sept 6- 19. If we can\'t do it in those 2 weeks, I might find a way to go back for the last weekend, but that\'s a real long shot. After waiting 12 years to draw this tag I\'m pulling out all the stops. Right now I feel as worthless as one of those $2 Obama bills. Trigger finger is working well, but that\'s about all that is...the rest of me is a total wreck.

we have 10.5 days to hunt. leave on the 6th and come back the 18th. only 17 days left!!!! whats nice is that I have 4 days off before we leave, so I have plenty of time to get the last minute details worked out.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back