How much longer?

Tick, I would recommend a new Millennium M100 tree stand. I have several others and they are junk in comparison. Also please get a Hunter Safety System safety line for each of your stands. From experience, I can say those free falls from your tree are not fun. Play it safe and be comfortable. The M100 is the easiest and safest stand to install that I have found, and more comfortable than the others too.
If anyone wants to shorten the time between hunts plan to stay out hunting longer. By staying out an extra four weeks, I just shortened my wait time by a whole month. :lol:
Now I need to study and see what tags I want to apply for and check some new areas to seriously scout. That will not be easy for me, as I feel attached to my current grounds, even though it is no longer a quality hunting area.

\"Swede\" said:
That will not be easy for me, as I feel attached to my current grounds, even though it is no longer a quality hunting area.

Swede, I went through that a few years back. It is tough to look at an area that has provided success over the years and realize it isn\'t the same. It doesn\'t get any easier after a few years either! I still have thoughts about the area and wonder if things changed back to normal. Tough to potentially waste a season to find out. Anyway, good luck with your transition! Hopefully you will find a solid area to call home. I think the transition would be easier if this would have happened for our group, but we have yet to settle in on one location yet.

I would like to look at putting in for some draws. No preference points, never done anything like that before but I\'m about to start researching.

steve, start putting in for wyoming now..... $50 is all. i think today is the last day for a point for this year, double check first. we just started buying wyoming points this year.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back