How old is your bow?

tb6447

May 13, 2014
How old is your bow, do most of you get a new every few years or stick with one if it works well for you?

I'm shooting a 2011 PSE x-force, I've been doing a lot of window shopping, but probably won't drop the dough until next year.

I shoot a 2010 Hoyt Maxxis.  I'm kind of afraid to look at new bows cause I know what would happen!

2015 nitrum turbo sweet bow. My back up bow is the Mathews Switchback xt one of the jest shooters I've had.

I was shooting a 2006 Bear Element and set to go back to Colorado with it this year. But as COLOelkman said, I looked and ended with a "deal I could not pass up" :eek: . I bought last years 2014 Bowtech Overdrive. Postivie, note. I did not know that I could shoot this good. The new bows will truly make you shoot better and improve your confidence. If you can take the plunge, you will not regret it!!!

I have been shooting my 08' Diamond Rock since it was new, started looking at the new bows and found a "deal" and the wife let me pull the trigger. now im taking my Rock as a backup to my new 2014 Bowtech RPM 360. i also didnt know how wonderful i could feel shooting a newer bow. its fast and quiet and my confidance has gone way up.

bought my mission bow 3 years ago, thinking about getting a new one after this season. if the finances allow

I waited almost 15 years to buy a new Bow, ended up with a Parker Kodiak and am super impressed. Sure I could spend three times more on a Hoyt, Mathews or Bowtech but this Parker is pretty dang sweet!

2006 Hoyt Trykon....knocked down a lot of animals with this one over the last 10 years. Just put a new string on and it's shooting like new again.  :D

Hoyt powertec bought in 05, keep thinking about a new one but still a killin machine! Never really think the bow is old until I remember the year. Looks great still, Hoyt for life!

I sold my PSE bow madness XS. I have moved up in the world of archery and although Parker, Diamond, and PSE were the main brands I owned, I am now shooting and elite energy 32and as stated in another post I did not know I could shoot this well.

Diamond razor new 3 years ago, cheap bow but way better than the Martin eliminator I had for 29 years 😉.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back