How to Process big game in Minutes!

RockyMountainHi

Dec 28, 2012
Check out this video of how to break down a deer/elk in minutes.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xijmge8_NJw&list=UL

sweet video but I don't think i could do it without watching and pausing the video the entire way... 

I watch it several times just before season and try to remember how he got that front shoulder meat off so well when I have one in front of me.  Also, a key for me is how he removes the roasts from the hind quarter.  Anyways, they say that after you have done something 10,000 times, you have a chance at being a master of it and that guy truly is! ;)

That is truly impressive.  The combination of his SUPER sharp knife and evidently strong hands make that task look really easy.

Have seen this many times and by far is the easiest method of getting meat off the animal.  I frequently go in farther than most hunters so not having to carry out the bones helps with weight. 

Nice video , thanks for sharing. that guy is awesome and does clean work. I've seen guys try to be quick and leave more meat on the bones than what they take off.
KJ

That was the most insane thing I've ever seen! That was really cool to watch. It takes me like half an hour or more depending on if I hit the joints right to get everything off. I wanna meet this guy and have him show me how he does it.

Holy Crap, My heart rate just went through the roof watching that guy :-O
If I did that there would have been a lot more BLOOD and it would have been MINE!!!

I still cant get over this video and keep watching it in hopes ill get it down and then apply it out in the field. 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back