How to Process big game in Minutes!

Impressed,almost dident watch this cause I have been cutting up deer and elk since I could use a knife.Could gut a deer in under 5 and have it in the packs in under 20,but this guy had a couple trick I did not know.thanks for the video it was great. Not as essay on the side of the mountain though.

dang that was quick, made it hard to see how he was working his knife at times.  if you want to take a look at a slower (educational format) video that helped me debone my first elk then check out the link below.  some ofyou may have seen the "down to the bone" video before.  i've got it saved on my phone, so i can reference it if i need to. 

http://vimeo.com/34615004

this guy is either a meat cutter in a grocery store or, works in a commercial processing facility.  plus, the sharp knife helps...!

I have shared this video with mulitple people and they love the video.  I still catch myself watching it over and over again trying to get it down so i can apply it in the field.

That guy is incredible. Had to buy his video after watching. Thanks for posting the link.

Judas Priest!

I want a hunting partner with this guys skills! Seems like my buddyies and I spend more time debating which way is better to debone than this guy takes to break down a whole deer. Very Impressive!

Thanks for sharing!

Good friggen lord I'd hate to run into this guy in a dark ally! Not sure what I would be more scared of the knife or that hook!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back