Howdy from Fort Collins, CO

Tenderfoot

May 8, 2014
Hello all! I just found this site looking around for info. Seems to be a good forum to hang around. This will be my third season chasing wapiti with my bow and I am just trying to learn as much as possible. I am always glad to meet other hunters, so far I have been learning all on my own.

-James

Welcome James! Great place to meet some pretty good guys & learn a little hunting \"stuff\"
Some pretty knowledgable folks here both young & old. Watch the old geezers, they are the ones who will spike your cool aid! :shifty:

welcome thought i would say hi, I\'m a new guy also. My sister in-law lives in fort collins and my wife likes to go there quite a bit, very nice area. i see there is some other people from the area maybe if anyone likes backpacking we should do a backpacking trip in the summer if anyone would be up to that, easy way for me to head that way i just drop my wife off and the kids at her sisters and head out. It would be fun to meet some of you guys.

Holy moly! Thanks for the welcome everyone! After cruising the forums here last night I am sure I will learn a lot from you guys.

:upthumb:

\"Buglemaster\" said:
Welcome James! Great place to meet some pretty good guys & learn a little hunting \"stuff\"
Some pretty knowledgable folks here both young & old. Watch the old geezers, they are the ones who will spike your cool aid! :shifty:

I resemble that remark! :tease:

Well one of them is that I have actually spent a few nights in camp with one of them rebels from the South!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back