Hunter help line?

ronco

Apr 17, 2014
I belonged to a diesel forum and we started a \"help line\". It listed where a person was, and what they had to offer and the kind of help they could offer. I was thinking of this driving in Wyoming last night. There have been a few people state that they are concerned about breaking down on their trip to go hunting.

I\'ll start if off and if anybody is interested you can add on.
I have a full shop with hand and power tools,a large barn to work on stuff. I\'ve rebuild gas and diesel engines, have a lot of mechanical knowledge, but electrical has baffled me at times. I have a 28 foot goose neck flat bed to tow someone and a 1 ton pick-up to pull it.
I can offer a bed and a roof over your head until you are ready to travel. I\'ll travel about 50 mile radius or a little more to help you out.
I live near Hudson Colorado off of I-76.
If you are traveling through Colorado and might need help PM me and I\'ll PM my phone numbers to you.
Good luck in your travels and hunting.

Ron.

That\'s awesome of you Ron! I don\'t get out there much, but it\'s great to know you\'re willing to help out.

Awesome idea Ron! I don\'t pass through that way either and don\'t have any of those skills, but hopefully there are others who can help as well.

Very generous of you, Ron.

Wish I lived in elk country so I could help someone out. Unfortunately, I\'m the guy who will probably be breaking down 1200 miles from home. :oops:

Ron thanks for the thread and offering to assist if needed. I am not very good at mechanical things. My brother is skilled that way and my dad was excellent. It is not something I inherited or developed.

Thats a great thing for people to know Ron. Can\'t help out that way but if anyone gets up around Leech lake in Mn and needs something let me know I will help any way I can.

Im in Ft Collins, CO and know where most everything a person would need on your way up into the mountains.

Here is my Two cents for you guys that fly to my part of Colorado. With the hi-price of extra baggage (aka: hunting gear), why not just UPS or Fed-X it. I\'d be willing to store it for you until you arrive. You would find your package unopened just like you sent it. Another plus if you sent it a few days early, you would know that it arrived safely and not have to worry about lost airline baggage.

I\'m sure others on here would be happy to provide the same service for fellow hunters.

\">>>---WW---->\" said:
Here is my Two cents for you guys that fly to my part of Colorado. With the hi-price of extra baggage (aka: hunting gear), why not just UPS or Fed-X it. I\'d be willing to store it for you until you arrive. You would find your package unopened just like you sent it. Another plus if you sent it a few days early, you would know that it arrived safely and not have to worry about lost airline baggage.

I\'m sure others on here would be happy to provide the same service for fellow hunters.

That is very cool! :cool: :clap:

\">>>---WW---->\" said:

Good idea, I\'ll do the same. I didn\'t think about people flying in.
And thanks to everybody with the kind words.

you promise that you wont peak inside.... oh, just act normal if the police show up at your door and don\'t mention that you know me. :lol:

\">>>---WW---->\" said:

Great idea Bill, I could use some new gear as well!!! :haha:

Honestly, I would love to offer the same thing for anyone traveling through the south Denver area on their way up. Let me know if I can help!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back