Votes: 0 0.0%
  • National Rifle Association

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • None of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

The_Sol

Jan 3, 2013
Select the Organization that you beling to that you like the most, or spend the most time supporting.

Been a member of elk foundation for awhile now.  Off and on member of NRA and mule deer foundation.

Member of too many but like to support the hunting industry and conservation all I can. Program Coordinator in Utah for FHFH, life member of NAHC, and Bowhunters of Utah, member of Utah Bowmen's Assoc., Mule Deer Foundation, NRA, Pope and Young Club, and Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation. Support FHFH the most but of the conservation groups MDF gets more money from me because of the hunt expo tags and MDF banquets.

RMEF, NRA, Utah Bowhunter's Assoc, Mule Deer Foundation, Ducks Unlimited, Delta Waterfowl, Utah Bowfishing Assoc, Idaho Bowfishing Assoc and Trout Unlimited.

I used to be a RMEF committee member for a local chapter here in Montana!  Got a bad taste in my mouth from one of the “big wigs” from Missoula!  He requested that we leave our children at home during the banquet!!  He felt it took a chair at the table that a “paying person” could sit!!  I worked the banquet four years before this rep showed up!  Every year, I, as well as my wife, bought “a chair” at the table!  For four years, not only did we not get to sit at that table, but we never got to eat the meal we paid for because we were always working one of the games or auctions!!  Not only did we leave that year but so did three other couples!!  That was the whole reason why we were there was for our kids!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back