I drew a sweet tag.....

iccyman001

Apr 30, 2014
I drew a Valle Vidal NM turkey tag yesterday!!!!!
I\'ve never been to the unit, but I\'ve hunted close to in and the area is so beautiful up there.

I cannot wait to get back to NM for this hunt!!!!

Congrats again on the tag. I didn\'t think about it yesterday but I bet you will find some great sheds while in there hunting.

Congrats Dan. No shortage of Turkeys where we went last Year...we were surrounded by them on one calling setup.

Should be a good time !

Congrats Dan!!!! You might get to your goal of 40 sheds this year. :upthumb: Maybe some nice ones too!

It\'s a spring hunt, April 15-30 are the dates for it.
I\'ll pick a week to take off and go hunt the draw tag, look for sheds, then go to my elk unit to fill another turkey tags and find other sheds!!!!!

I\'ve also got a great camera now so I wanna take lots of pictures. :upthumb:

Sounds like we need a countdown timer for this hunt...or maybe for when you will be home and posting pictures :D

\"cohunter14\" said:
Sounds like we need a countdown timer for this hunt...or maybe for when you will be home and posting pictures :D

Im going to take tons of pictures and try to update as I go throughout the hunt :D

Don\'t get excited this year and kill yourself a good long beard... :upthumb: :upthumb: :upthumb:

\"Ol\' Arky\" said:
Don\'t get excited this year and kill yourself a good long beard... :upthumb: :upthumb: :upthumb:
That is the goal, Phil!!!!

Long beards or bust this year!
Unless a jake comes out in bow range :D :haha:

While you are filling your turkey tag there you should do some serious scouting. Pretty sure you\'ll draw the elk tag as well!

On a side note, the Off Topic section could sure use a pic or two of an incredibly cute and cuddly small person!

\"mainebrdr\" said:
While you are filling your turkey tag there you should do some serious scouting. Pretty sure you\'ll draw the elk tag as well!

On a side note, the Off Topic section could sure use a pic or two of an incredibly cute and cuddly small person!

Remi sure is a cutie!!!!! :upthumb: :upthumb: Dan\'s going to have to get BIG stick to beat of all those pesky dumb old boys in a few years... :D :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back