Idaho Archery Company

Bullhunter

Jan 2, 2013
[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]If you live around the Boise area or even within a six hour drive I highly suggest going to Idaho Archery Company located on 5669 N. Glenwood Street, boise Idaho 83714.  The staff is very knowledgeable and they have a great selection on pretty much anything you need for your bow.  They also have a great indoor range to shoot as well.  I bought my bow there in 2011 and they hooked me up with everything i needed to make me a successful hunter.[/font]

[font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Can't go wrong with Idaho Archery Company.[/font]

I have used all three pro shops in the Treasure Valley, and have found them all to be excellent. Mike at Idaho Archery Company is very professional, TJ at Dead on Archery in Meridian is both professional and has a great location, And Danny in Caldwell, with his great Death Harp strings and great staff keep that end of the valley going very nicely.
All three shops have nice ranges, professional staff, and a different feel to them. ;D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back