Idaho Elk Hunting Partner

Crappyrunner

Mar 5, 2016
I live in Payette Idaho and 31 years old. I use to hunt a unit that that is way over hunted so I am moving this year to a new hunt area. Im looking into going to the McCall/Riggins area but willing to try other units as well. I have been mostly a solo hunter for the past few years. I thought it would be fun to have a partner for part or most of this season. I am looking to hunt mostly weekends in Sept. but also plan on taking a few days of vacation to make some of my weekends 3 or 4 days long to hunt later in the month. I'm working hard on learning to call this year. I already have a hand full of spots planned to scout all summer using google earth/past back packing trips I have done. I am looking to get away from the road and be hunting from 1 to 4 miles in. If anyone is interested let me know and well see what we can come with this fall. My email is Mountaineerjake@hotmail.com

Jacob

Free bump. Hope luck finds you in this new area. Hoping to find success as a total newbie this year with my uncle who is a veteran hunter.

Sent from my RS988 using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back