Interesting new Knife

bowhunter

Aug 26, 2015
I found this new knife on the web today. It looks interesting. I am not sure how I would like it in the real use situation. Everything looks great on the advertisement you know but doesn\'t work in the real world.

Check out the site and watch the video.

Report back with your thoughts or experience if anyone has tried the knife.

<!-- w --><a class=\"postlink\" href=\"http://www.raptorazor.com/\" onclick=\"window.open(this.href);return false;\">www.raptorazor.com/</a><!-- w -->

Hmmmmm

I just watched the elk skinning video..
I wonder how many times that was practiced before he really did it that fast.

I think this thing is neat but it is not my cup of tea. I like standard knives personally.

Watched the video, I\'ll stick with my Buck for out west. If I had one to play around with on WTs I might change my mind.

I don\'t think I would like them. I have gut hook knives and don\'t use them. My Buck 110 has done it all with no problems however I am trying a new Havalon this year. Trying to keep things light. I have tested one on a cow and was satisfied with it so I am not in for no surprise when the elk falls. :upthumb:

It does have some nice qualities, dorsal cut and taking off legs looked fairly simple. While I like to get it done, I am never in a race to see how fast I can break down an animal. (unless my headlamp batteries are running low... doh!)

A good video of how to break down an elk using the gutless method.

But I can do the same thing with my Cutco - just as fast, or faster

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back