Introduction

lexilu

Dec 4, 2019
Getting my feet wet in the Elk101 forum! 

This year will be my first year Elk hunting in Oregon.  I have purchased Elk101 and gone through the modules several times now.  Loving each module because they are so informative for a beginner and I have learned so much. 

I am hoping to use this forum to learn as much as possible about archery hunting Elk and possibly meet a hunting partner.  After watching a lot of Destination Elk I realized how much fun it could be to hunt with the right partner!

Chad

Welcome Chad!  :welcome:

These forums are filled with a bunch of information from a bunch of knowledgeable hunters. Do some digging and feel free to jump in and ask questions whenever they come up!

Thanks for the warm welcome!  It is very exciting to know that there is this wealth of knowledge for someone just getting into Elk hunting.

Hey Chad dont live in oregon but do live in Washington and we have a small group of me and 2 more guys and looking for more for our group if u are interested

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I?m looking to do my second elk hunt, and first in OR this year so subscribing to this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lexilu said:
What state do you usually do your Elk hunting in?
Not sure if this was aimed at me or no; I?ve done one OTC elk hunt in CO. Fourth rifle and saw plenty of elk, just not in the unit I had a tag for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back