It\'s becoming real!

iccyman001

Apr 30, 2014
Im currently putting together kids toys....a nursery... and loading up on diapers and wipes!
This is all going to get pretty interesting here soon. :shock:

Any last minute advice? :D

enjoy every minute, again dont sweat the small stuff. and dont worry, you will be great

\"bnsafe\" said:
enjoy every minute, again dont sweat the small stuff. and dont worry, you will be great
Thanks Scott!
I\'ve learned I\'m quite the pro at assembling baby toys....

\"N&N Waterfowl\" said:
Hang in there and ENJOY the ride!!!
I will! :upthumb: Thanks Charlie. :upthumb:

\"cnelk\" said:
Stay away from her ankles unless you want the baby to arrive early!

I\'ve never heard this one, Brad!
The baby is due Jan 1st, am I wrong if I rub her ankles Dec 30th to get the tax credit for 2016 :?: :haha: :haha:

The Child Tax Credit and Head of Household is a great tax deduction so take what you can get!

\"cnelk\" said:
The Child Tax Credit and Head of Household is a great tax deduction so take what you can get!

I need to research the head of household tax.
Im not familiar with that one either.

Any last minute advice

First one the two of you will worry about everything. After the first one you will be like no problem we have been through this before.

It will change your life for sure, relax, enjoy

And just thinking......

You should have a BTO contest on who can guess the day and time of the baby being born. First prize can be your new gun, second prize your bow, after all you wont be needing them for awhile :D

^^^^^^^^^ Now thats some funny stuff right there ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

And not too far from the truth!

thats funny, but painfully true. neither of my kids played sports or at least cared about them an tried, and they dabble in hunting when nothing else is goin on. moral of the story, your kids will have there own minds, it may or may not be what you love. doesnt matter. i will say though, my kids first kills i remember every detail, they were way more exciting than anything i have ever done. you are in for a great ride, its a roller coaster.

\"Don K\" said:
Any last minute advice

First one the two of you will worry about everything. After the first one you will be like no problem we have been through this before.

Well said Don. Everyone worries that they are going to hurt them at first. They are a lot tuffer than people give them credit for. They will let you know if something hurts.

\"F M\" said:
\"Don K\" said:
Any last minute advice

Well said Don. Everyone worries that they are going to hurt them at first. They are a lot tuffer than people give them credit for. They will let you know if something hurts.
I was in the same boat....... I haven\'t killed one yet :haha:

my friend found he didnt WANT to hunt as often...he enjoyed being with his kid so much..his trips just kinda trickled off. no more long trips for sure. he also started to just save money for the kids..

he is a great dad, and you will be as well..dan.

balance. it is all about balance.

Your going to be a great father !!

hhhhhmmmmm which hand gun to start the little one off with first !!! LOL

\"Wapiti\" said:
Your going to be a great father !!

hhhhhmmmmm which hand gun to start the little one off with first !!! LOL
the boys shot my little glock 42 .380 very well! :clap:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back