It's SEPTEMBER!!!

Rich Z

Dec 29, 2012
So I didn't quite make my goal weight but I drop 30 of the 40 lbs I wanted. We are leaving for central Colorado (unit 33 if anyone knows where there's a legal bull or a big fat cow) on Thursday after work.

I was planning on shooting my new Rage Hypodermic's but read about a gentleman that had poor performance out of his on a Utah bull. He did end up finding the bull after only 200 yds but with very little blood and both blades had broken off, so needless to say that made me a little nervous and I switched my set up over to Slick Trick Grizz Tricks... They fly great!

Good luck to all that are out hunting and to all those (like me) that are sitting not so patiently a waiting for our hunts to begin. I can't wait to get into the mountains and start hunting!!

Good luck again
Rich

Opening day for 6 points is The 10th.  I have the 10th and 11th off.  Checked the cam last night, 3 legal bulls including a beauty junky 8x7.  Season can not start soon enough, especially so those bulls don't travel too far away.
|They seem to be 3 satellites who should be jostling for the herd of cows on my camera.  Could be an action packed spot!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back