Keep getting logged off!

colorado russ

Aug 10, 2017
Okay, frustration has set in with BTO - only the login process! Does anyone else experience issues with having to login multiple times?

Ex: Tried to post a few pics to Brad\'s Alaska trip. Logged in. Went to thread. Clicked on upload attachmennt. Add file and then it takes me back to the login screen. Logged in again. Back to thread. This time got further to the place inline button before taking me back to the login screen. Logged in a 3rd time. Back to thread. Able to post 2 pics inline. Went to post 3rd pic and logged off again.

This isn\'t the first time and doesn\'t seem to matter if I\'m on Windows or Chrome OS. I\'m also not staying logged in a long amount of time so timeout doesn\'t seem to be the cause unless it\'s set very low for my login.

It\'s very consistent and I don\'t post nearly as much since I can almost guarantee getting kicked out multiple times. What I\'ve started doing is type up my reply, highlight, Ctrl-C so I\'ve got a copy in my cache. Then, when I get logged off, I can log back in and do Ctrl-V to paste the message back in without having to type it all again.

Could it have something to do with my work firewall or security?

Let me talk to JF, but I\'m going to go ahead and say it\'s your work server/security firewall.

I post from my phone, macs, PCs, etc and have no issue.

No problem here Russ except for when I clear my history every once in awhile. And even then, sometimes BTO is the only place that doesn\'t boot me out. Probably your work place blocks certain web sites.

Colorado Russ - I\'d be happy to help you get it figured out.

I doubt it\'s your Firewall. This forums uses straight HTML and PHP so the FW shouldn\'t make a difference. Have you tried clearing your browser cache?

At some point, did you access this sight by using Elkmentors.com?

JF

Appreciate the offer John. I\'m logged in now from home so will see how it goes.

Yes, I probably did access BTO from elkmentors.com. Can clear browser cache and cookies then check again.

Worked fine this weekend from home. Started acting up again once at work.

Probably a hint from my boss!! :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back