Kenetrek boots ?

turbo1967

Jan 4, 2013
So I made the leap this year and got the kenetreks. I here they are the best . my question is how may years should I expect them to last if taken care of properly,I do about 300 to 400 miles a year all steep hills, some dry , some snow , alot of wet grass.

Hard to say but I'm on my second pair right now (kenetrek warrantied mine for a fluke liner problem I had). That being said, they will hold up for several years as long as you take care of them, plus you can have them re-soled which is pretty awesome.  Just purchased their liner sock and midweight hunting sock to try this year.  They always recommend a two sock system and this seems like a pretty sweet combo.

If you just wear them hunting,or scouting,they should last for many years.
If you wear them all over,all the time, in the store ,to the diner they will wear out.

I only wear my hunting gear,hunting. It lasts me years and never smells like a gas station or a diner.....

I had a pair of the mountain extremes and the soles wore out in just over a year, but the boot held up nicely. This was wearing them in the field roughly 150-200 days.

Nick

With all my gear I run them fairly hard out on the field but take good care of them out of season. Don't be surprised if your boot leak the first season. My(Mountain Extreme) did along with two other friends.  Called Kenetrek and they replace for free. Would suggest waterproofing them with Kenetrek own waterproof wax. Much of the money goes to great customer service as well.

I'm on year 3 with mine and they're holding up great so far.  They took seemingly forever to break in but once they did, they've been a fantastic boot.  Hopefully I'll get another few seasons out of them before needing to replace them.

I love mine but have had some issues with leaking that was taken care of by the company.  Mine are super comfortable and I'm careful not to wear them for anything other than in the field.  The soles are soft and will give you great grip on the rocks just be careful not to wear them around town on the concrete as they will wear out.

This is year two for me.  I second the Kenetrek wax.  Boots look and feel great.  Takes about 50 miles for break-in.  Also put in a good insole, I did super feet greens.  I love my boots and would wear them daily if I wouldn't run the soles right off of them.  I do wish they had work boots with safety toes.  I would switch to those for my dailies in a heart beat. 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back