Kryptek?

K9Kodi

Aug 20, 2015
I'm trying to get my camo for my hunt in the first week of November.  I'm unsure of what camo pattern I should look for.  I am from va, I hunt tree stands a lot here and would like a camo I can use for both.  Is camo that important for the spot and stalk? I'll be outside of Durango and am unsure of what terrain I'll be hunting in but want to get something that I can use back here as well.
I have looked at Sitka and love it, it's a little pricey but I absolutely love the optifade. I have looked at the kuiu and it looks pretty good, the camo with white in it is what I'd get I believe then I found kryptek.  Their highlander is nice but i don't know which pattern.  Has anyone hunted with kryptek?

I use Kryptek and love it. The highlander pattern seems to work in just about every type of terrain I've used it in. As a company, they are also great to deal with.

Nick

I just purchased the Kryptek Valhalla pants and long sleeve in Highlander to use in OR, CO and ND.  The stuff is reasonably priced and great quality.  I think the camo pattern would be good anywhere.  Only camo pattern I like more is the new Fusion from First Lite.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back