Kuiu Guide pants and jacket

Willdorf

Jul 30, 2018
Trying to bring the best all around outer layer for 1st rifle for Colorado. Does anyone have any experience with the guide pants and jacket? Hoping it is warm enough for chilly temps but not so warm that I will be sweating and end up cold while glassing

I just bought the guide pants and jacket, used them turkey hunting back in WI and I think you'd be fine 1st rifle. Just plan on layering if it does happen to get cold but the past few 1st seasons have been pretty mild.

I was thinking I would have to layer smartly, just wanted to make sure I wouldn't be left looking the marshmallow man because they didn't stay quite warm enough. and my other thought was I wanted to make sure that if it was a little on the warmer side I wouldn't be roasting in them

I have the guide series and love it. If you are on the move a lot it can get kinda warm if your not in 40 deg temp. Wore the pants first time in Colorado last year in 60 deg weather and I melted. Nice and light and quiet so works well for packing and layering.

I have just moved to the US 2 month ago from Russia to my uncle. So I want to apologize in advance for my bad English. I understand u as my uncle is a hunter and he told me about it so much. Recently I saw an article https://under-the-open-sky.com/12-best-hunting-jackets/. Of course I don't have in this much experience, but I really liked the description and haraeteistics of jackets, which are described there.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back