Lifeproof Flooring

Ivar88

Aug 8, 2017
I am looking at the Life Proof flooring sold at Home Depot, but it is relatively new and there aren?t a whole lot of reliable reviews out there. The reason why I?m looking at this particular brand is because of its ability with withstand scratches and it?s extremely waterproof. Has anyone worked with this flooring before?

Im not familiar with Life Proof Flooring.

But we install a lot LVT [Luxury Vinyl Tile] in commercial applications with great results - both squares and plank

In fact, Im going to be installing LVT plank in my kitchen and laundry room in the near future

cnelk said:
Im not familiar with Life Proof Flooring.

But we install a lot LVT [Luxury Vinyl Tile] in commercial applications with great results - both squares and plank

In fact, Im going to be installing LVT plank in my kitchen and laundry room in the near future

Thanks for the information. I have a 100lb German Shepherd and a 1 year old daughter, so I am looking for something durable for this remodel. Living in north Dakota often brings wet snow covered clothes and boots in too so I definitely think this is the way to go.

in my limited experience, there is nothing more durable than the old bread/butter porcelain tile.  i've seen warehouse floors done with it..and they drive forklifts on it.

done right, it is damn near indestructible and water proof. 

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back