Lighted knocks

HardLoadHunter

Jun 13, 2014
I ran nocturnal last year in blue wasn't overly impressed what are your results, brightness, eas of on/off, weight etc

70A1C9A5-2DD2-4C9A-9626-FFA53CE57026_zpstqfanetv.jpg

These are very bright and so far durable; however I did break one knock last year. The only thing that is hard to get over is the price, I think it's well worth it !

Avideo of Firenocks? I could makeone just tell me what all you'd like to see. And they are extremely easy off. You just drop them on the nock and its off. there are no switches to push or pull/twist.

I would like to see a close 20-30 shot an a longer 50-60 shot with no zoom hopefully scent quality video. Much appreciated!

I wasn't able to get a video done today, hopefully tomorrow. I will shoot it using my go pro 3+ black edition mounted to my stabilizer. Sometimes it is hard to tell distance by these cameras so I will also try to use a tripod mounted camera. One thing i like to do is shoot lighted with a bow mounted camera. I then watch this in a slow motion clip. I then can see if my arrow is flying straight, or if i need to work on form or tune my bow when the tail of the arrow seems to swirl.

If you use your go pro turn the fish eye off you will like the video better for hunting I think the setting is wide angle

HardLoadHunter said:
If you use your go pro turn the fish eye off you will like the video better for hunting I think the setting is wide angle

I will try that! i had this problem hunting last year and couldn't figure it out! Anything past 25 yds. seemed like it was actually 100 yds out.

HardLoadHunter said:
It's under video settings

Well iwent to shoot gophers today, thought my camera was recording, but i only took a picture. hat a newbie. Anyways i couldn't find 3 of my arrows so i will return tonight in a hour or so and hopefully find them glowing! I will get a Target video posted soon!

Micarden3 said:
HardLoadHunter said:
It's under video settings

Well iwent to shoot gophers today, thought my camera was recording, but i only took a picture. hat a newbie. Anyways i couldn't find 3 of my arrows so i will return tonight in a hour or so and hopefully find them glowing! I will get a Target video posted soon!

Good news! After 2 and a half hours searching in daylight, I found not 1 arrow... Got there around 9 pm, took me 15 minutes to find all three! This is another reason why I like lighted knocks, I will get that video made soon!

This is a picture from last night, this was about 120 Yds away from my arrow, very visible! 8)
B90F1F2B-6E5E-4AD0-9481-041DA09B7058_zpsqxcbwle7.jpg

Haha, I wouldn't even try that! I shot it at 40 yards at a gopher. But the arrow bounce of the hard dirt and went another 60 before stickin in the ground, yikes! And the photo was taken where I parked my car about 20 Yds away.

You can tell which one I put a new battery in. They do dim when running dead so I always use fresh ones when hunting season comes. The last photo was on a battery that's been used for a while.

B2AE0A43-EFED-4EAD-92EE-E3EF5B4C9953_zps6yqcws7k.jpg

Remember these nicks were lit for around 6.5 hrs yesterday. Here is a slow mo at 50 Yds.. It's very hard to see if it's no slow mo
25959CBB-B8A4-431E-B703-B24AEB975100_zpssexup4fd.mp4.html

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back