Limbsaver Good customer service!

Bowhunter1

Aug 16, 2017
I have used Limbsaver stabilizers for years along with the limb anti-vibe things.

My old S Coil started to melt and get sticky on the brown parts. Possibly oils from my skin? Who know but it was old so I bought a new one.

The new one was supper soft and started showing wear from handling it. I cradle my bow in my arm by the limb and hold the stabilizer. I don't like carrying it by the string because of extra wear and it hangs too low in grass and brush.

I emailed Limbsaver about the 2 S Coil problems. They said they couldn't do much about the old one but should be able to warranty the new S Coil. I received an email that they were going to send me a new LS Hunter Micro 8 inch. Their top of the line stabilizer. A couple days later it arrived. Just the one I was thinking about getting. :-D

It is nice to see a company stand behind their product and try to make the customer happy. :upthumb:

Wow, that looks like a nice step up from the S Coil. I use the S Coil myself. Anxious to see what you think! Don't go costing me money now Terry...  :lol:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back