Locating elk!

jeffreydavis667

Jun 15, 2018
I?ll be hunting going on my first elk hunt ever this August. Trying to chase elk in rogue river Siskiyou national forest. What are some tips in finding elk and getting close?? I feel like I honestly have no clue what to do and want to learn as much as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally think you?d be best served signing up for UEH on this site. It?s literally every answer to every question you?re going to have! Best money you?ll ever spend.

Jeffrey, everyone here would love to help you, but your needs are SO varied and extensive that Montana's suggestion is the best for the beginner at your starting point. My skill set and knowledge is from over 30 seasons of hunting elk. However, for someone like yourself to have such an incredible resource as UEH to cut the learning curve is huge.
I can tell you that the only resources before were magazine subscriptions$$ , professional guides$$$$ or years and years of hunts$$$.
I also encourage you to take the course and learn from others knowledge and mistakes.
It really is the best deal going.
Also, welcome to the word of elk hunting!

Buy the course and dive into podcasts. Locate food, water, and shelter, and recognize their primary need when you?re hunting them

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back