Logged in but couldn?t post

BMF1

Mar 18, 2018
I havent been able to post in the forums lately. After I logged in, it never gave me the options to post or reply, etc. No big deal, I registered again with a different user name and email. Any ideas what my problem was? I am blaming it on something I did or didn?t do. I am now BMF 1 instead of BMF11

BMF1 said:
I havent been able to post in the forums lately. After I logged in, it never gave me the options to post or reply, etc. No big deal, I registered again with a different user name and email. Any ideas what my problem was? I am blaming it on something I did or didn?t do. I am now BMF 1 instead of BMF11

We recently had a migration with another platform. That could be it?
If you continue to have an error, please PM me.

Thank you DTP! It works again now. I figured it was my fault. My 8 yr old usually has to set me straight on my computer faux pas. Lol. Now I suppose I could be one of those devious ?a;;holes? that we see on other forums with 2 identities. Kidding of course, my 2 handles are just a bit similar. Thanks again. People always give me a hard time as I have tools and other personal items marked ?BMF?. I am not a ?big or bad mother fU2634?. Just my initials Don K!

BMF11 said:
Thank you DTP! It works again now. I figured it was my fault. My 8 yr old usually has to set me straight on my computer faux pas. Lol. Now I suppose I could be one of those devious ?a;;holes? that we see on other forums with 2 identities. Kidding of course, my 2 handles are just a bit similar. Thanks again. People always give me a hard time as I have tools and other personal items marked ?BMF?. I am not a ?big or bad mother fU2634?. Just my initials Don K!

During the migration some accounts went rouge. I had a stern talking with it, mashed around some buttons, and was able to get it going.  :upthumb:

Glad it's working for you!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back