Looking for any help or advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danona4day

Aug 7, 2020
I?m new to the area I drew in Nevada, areas 072,073,074.Any help would be greatly appreciated as I?m hunting on my own.. Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Danona4day said:
I?m new to the area I drew in Nevada, areas 072,073,074.Any help would be greatly appreciated as I?m hunting on my own.. Thank you.

Does anyone have any good input for my hunt in Nevada area 072,073,074? I would greatly appreciate any advice or help.

Sent from my SM-T377V using Tapatalk

Are you looking for handouts, or have you put in some work?

I don't think you're going to get what you're after if you haven't at least put in some work.

I have hunted the units before, but it?s a whole new area i?m not familiar with.. The last time my wife rolled quad so we didn?t get much hunting in.. Not sure if it?s a good idea to camp at cottonwood ranch and hunt out of there or camp someplace else..  I am hunting by myself so I?m a bit leary of tackling the wilderness.. So any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated..

Did not need any help from any of you, did it and came out with a monster 6x6, Thanks for all your NOT HELPING A HUNTER

Danona4day said:
Did not need any help from any of you, did it and came out with a monster 6x6, Thanks for all your NOT HELPING A HUNTER

Just so I understand this correct:

Your first two posts on this forum were to ask where to hunt. And not only that, it's in an area that allows 50 total non-resident bull hunters per year between three different seasons.  And then your third post was then to brag about filling a tag in that area, which has over 70% success rates, and bitch that no one helped you? Wow, welcome to the forum! Can't wait for your next contribution!!  :thewave:

Just throwing it out there, but if your first post is to ask for help in xyz unit and you don't make any other posts, chances are slim and none that you will get help from someone on here. And if you ask about an area where there's a good chance very few or no one has hunted, your chances go down even more. There are a ton of knowledgeable elk hunters on this forum who go out of their way to help others. But don't come in just looking for handouts as you will probably be disappointed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back