Looking for experienced hunters to test a new binocular sighting system

Falconview

Nov 2, 2020
I am looking for about a dozen experienced hunters in the greater Salt Lake City area to participate in a Focus Group to provide some research on a new binocular sighting system, designed to make glassing with binoculars much easier, more stabile, and extend glassing sessions. This is not an advertisement. You cannot buy the product at this point. We are in the final product research stage and only have a few prototypes available and they are NOT for sale. This is legitimate market research. I'm hoping to convene the focus group in the next 2-3 weeks (before Thanksgiving) if possible. I really want to know the pros and cons of the system to determine whether it's a good idea, whether hunters will want it, what price points make sense and when and how would be the best time to introduce it. The meeting will only take and hour and I'll provide refreshments. Please email me if you're interested. mail@ascendmarketing.com.

Just a suggestion. I believe you might find more likely volunteers if you would be willing to ship the item to other locations and a return label. I would be willing to help with the trial but I am not in the area you described.

Bowhunter1 said:
Just a suggestion. I believe you might find more likely volunteers if you would be willing to ship the item to other locations and a return label. I would be willing to help with the trial but I am not in the area you described.

Agree. I would also participate, but I'm in Colorado.

I would also and still have an elk tag to fill, but I'm in Cheyenne.

I appreciate it from you guys outside of the greater SLC area. I'd love to send prototypes for review. Problem is, I just don't have enough of them. Only a total of 5. That's why I'm trying to pull together the focus group. Thanks though, for expressing your willingness to give it a review.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back