March in like a Lion

bowhunter

Aug 26, 2015
March came in like a lion........ We had a little tornado go though town last night. It seems that it is windy at least half of the days through March and April lately. :downthumb:

I believe the south is dry. I think Kansas and Oklahoma have a high fire hazard warning.

What is mother nature bringing in your neck of the woods this spring?

We have been extremely dry here in Colorado and getting the wind as well meaning high fire danger on the front range. Mountains got enough snow that they don\'t have to worry about that yet.

Here in south Arkansas we are dryer than normal but not dangerously dry... Feb 28th saw several tornadoes to our north but all we have gotten is some rain and light thunderstorms... A lot warmer than usual for this time of year... Global warming, NO... Just a change in weather patters that occur from time to time... The reason I say weather patterns is the record high temperatures we\'ve had broken date as far back as the late 1800\'s and early 1900\'s and also in the late 1930s\' and early 40\'s and late 60\'s to early 70\'s... No science here just an observation... :D :D

March did come in like a lion this year!!!!

had a tornado warnin here last nite, scared the kids pretty good, i went back to sleep, lol. its been pretty warm and very dry around here. lake of the ozarks is down about 8 feet right now. now thats not much for a colorado lake that the snow fills up, but we need rain for that, an not much in sight. it will come, an prob not stop when it does

Windy and dry on the Colorado front range.
30,000+ acres burned up in eastern Colorado yesterday fueled by strong winds

\"bowhunter\" said:
\"elky McElkerson\" said:
i dont even want to talk about it.

You need some dry weather sent your way don\'t ya?

understatement of the year. words you never hear any more locally..\"hey, at least we NEED this rain\"..

you would get death ray eye balls now..even from little old ladies. everything is moist all the time. and not in a good way.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back