Mathews No cam

Micarden3

Apr 22, 2015
Does anyone own this bow? or have you test shot it? I suppose to be crazy smooth, just wondering what your thoughts are on this new technology?

i havent shot it i got an elite 35 super shootable my buddy shot it and then bought the hoyt nitrum 34 if that tells you anything lol

cowboystl1 said:
i havent shot it i got an elite 35 super shootable my buddy shot it and then bought the hoyt nitrum 34 if that tells you anything lol
Yea i'm perfectly happy with my Bowtech Experience, and if it ain't broke, don't fix it! Just like hearing about the new technology!

Shot it. Damn nice. But I think all bows are damn nice nowadays.  The thing that really stuck out for me was absolutely no hand shock. Otherwise, just a typical damn nice bow. Kinda pricey tho...

I shot it and thought that it felt great. That being said, I also shot the Athens Solace and fell in love with it. Shoots every bit as nice as the no cam. I chose to buy a Solace and signed on as a staff shooter.

Field staff - Athens Archery, HHA Sports, Benchmark Outdoors, and MTN OPS

Shotit and love the feel of the bow! If and when I get one I'll order the old style walnut grip for it...don't like the new style grips AT ALL!! I'm still shooting the Outback which is an 04 model lol...

Banjosmith said:
Shot it and love the feel of the bow! If and when I get one I'll order the old style walnut grip for it...don't like the new style grips AT ALL!! I'm still shooting the Outback which is an 04 model lol...

just traded up from my 04 FX loved that grip dont know why Matthews left that

I shot the No Cam a couple weeks ago and wasn't as impressed as i thought i'd be. I'm shooting the Chill - R now and no way would i "up grade" to the No Cam over it.

Mathews made some bold changes this year and I hope it works out for them.

I am 67  and my son is 40... We both own and shoot this awesome bow. extremely quiet and accurate....I loved my old switchback..but this is the best...will probably be my last bow...Thank you Mathews for working so hard to get it right.
Try an Axion rest on it..unbelievable  great shooting...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back