Memory Day Reminder

JohnFitzgerald

Mar 31, 2014
Remember, Memorial Day is not just another day off work or school. Many brave and good soldiers died for the freedoms we have today. Please tip a beer or say a prayer.

[youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UUZHTE1jMXg[/youtube]

Thank you to all the soldiers (fathers, sons, mothers and daughters) that have not returned home protecting the freedoms that so many people take for granted!!! As well as a huge thank you to the soldiers that continue to serve today!!!

Thank You to all that have served, are serving and have given the ultimate sacrifice. Thank you to the families also for your sacrifice.

Yesterday we buried my father in law at a Veterans cemetery not to far from Hoover Dam. There are 58,000 buried there and they all had flags put out this morning and it was done in 35 minutes.

I was fine at the service until \"Taps\" was played, and when the flag was presented at the end. It really sunk in for me with Memorial Day on how many families have lost love ones and have given the ultimate sacrifice.

Thank You again to all the service members for what you have done so we can do what we do.......

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back