Merry Christmas

Rdub

Oct 21, 2017
Hopefully Santa was good to you all. He left a new 50 cal smoke pole under the tree for me.
May all of you and your families have a blessed and merry Christmas and May we all put
2020 behind us. :thewave:

Merry Christmas Randy and Merry Christmas to everyone else as well!

Randy, you have a muzzleloader tag you are saving up for or just hoping to try something new?

I have bow hunted elk in Colorado with some success. I regularly rifle hunt elk in Colorado with good success. Thought to myself why not hunt in the peak of the rut with a muzzleloader. 

Santa brought me a CVA Optima, Williams western precision sights, Thor 250 grain Lightning?s, some federal 209a primers, and a couple of cans of Blackhorn 209.

With 19 preference points I?m not concerned about getting a tag. Still holding out to rifle hunt GMU 2 one day. So we?ll see what comes together in 2021.

Rdub said:
I have bow hunted elk in Colorado with some success. I regularly rifle hunt elk in Colorado with good success. Thought to myself why not hunt in the peak of the rut with a muzzleloader. 

Santa brought me a CVA Optima, Williams western precision sights, Thor 250 grain Lightning?s, some federal 209a primers, and a couple of cans of Blackhorn 209.

With 19 preference points I?m not concerned about getting a tag. Still holding out to rifle hunt GMU 2 one day. So we?ll see what comes together in 2021.

Very cool. Anxious to see what you think. I've considered doing the same thing, just haven't made the jump yet.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back