MIA for a while

Ol' Arky

Apr 24, 2014
Been MIA for awhile due to multiple health issues... On the way to see my primary care doctor today to see if we can get started back on the way to recovery...
Prayers appreciated...

When to primary care doctor and after talking with her and EKG she sent me to my heart doctor.. After talking with him it was decided another heart cath and ECHO cardio gram was in order since the last one I had was back in 2013... Heart cath is Monday and did pre op blood work today.. I guess the ECHO will come later...
Heart doctor did adjust my meds a bit but it\'s gonna be a long week and weekend...

My daily scriptures of the day for today seems like they fit my situation to the T..

ll Corinthians 4:16-17

16 Therefore we do not lose heart. Even though our outward man is perishing, yet the inward man is being renewed day by day. 17 For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, is working for us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory,

For those interested..... :yawn: :yawn:

Heart cath when well and I\'m home resting... Had 3 blockages... 2 were fixed with stents and the 3rd (which is 60%) had nothing done to it because the doctor said it would have been to dangerous to try and stent it... No discussion on surgery at this time... I\'m feeling better but on light duty for a few days..

The time spent in hospital after the heart cath was a nightmare!!!! But God is good...

Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers...

Glad to hear you are doing better. After some rest start walking. Duck and deer season will be here before you know it.

Glad you are better Phil.

Things got a little scarey around here a couple of evenings ago. My wife went into A fib with a heart rate of 256 bpm. They had to shock her twice to get it stabilized in the 140-150 range. Stable but still way too fast. So they called in flight for life and sent us to a major hospital. They were able to get her back to the normal rate and today she seems as if nothing ever happened. God is good!

Back