MIA for a while

Scary for sure!!! Glad she\'s better. And yes, God is good!!!

I\'ve still got a few more days to just hang out but I have done a small amount of walking already.
Forgot and picked up the dog and my wife almost had a cat... :lol:

\"mainebrdr\" said:
So hows it going by now Phil? Ready to recant on the duck hunting position? Hope so!
So far the stents have help with the angina pain but breathing is still tough... And yes I do plan on deer and duck hunting as much as I can without being a total burden to the other guys and gals... They are talking hunting old place where I don\'t have to walk but can hunt out of the boat or very close by it... They had to turn my oxygen up to 4L due to a screw up while I was in the hospital... That\'s happened the last 2 times I\'ve been in the hospital... I really wish they would get their ducks in a row at least when I have to be there... :D :D
Maybe with more rehab I\'ll get back to a little closer to normal... We\'ve work down to 3L of oxygen and hope to drop to 2L next week...
My wife told me I would die in a deer stand or duck boat.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I told her, maybe even while driving my Ranger... :lol: :lol:

Members online

No members online now.
Back