Mobile App video downloads

how to watch videos that have been downloaded on the app?

• mobile app problem

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • mobile app video download problem

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Mauro2019

Jun 23, 2019
Hello everyone,

After downloading all the videos that I would like to watch on my phone while being out of cell phone coverage I just can't play them. I am tapping on them but nothing happens. I have an iPhone X. It does give me the option to delete them but that's about it. So I deleted them all, then I downloaded just one video on the lowest resolution possible (360p) to see if it would now play but it still doesn't. I also deleted the app on my phone and re-downloaded it again to see if when it was downloaded the first time something wrong had happened but it still does not give me the option to watch a video after downloading it.

Any help with this would be very much appreciated it. Thank you!

Mauro2019 said:
Hello everyone,

After downloading all the videos that I would like to watch on my phone while being out of cell phone coverage I just can't play them. I am tapping on them but nothing happens. I have an iPhone X. It does give me the option to delete them but that's about it. So I deleted them all, then I downloaded just one video on the lowest resolution possible (360p) to see if it would now play but it still doesn't. I also deleted the app on my phone and re-downloaded it again to see if when it was downloaded the first time something wrong had happened but it still does not give me the option to watch a video after downloading it.

Any help with this would be very much appreciated it. Thank you!

Probably a dumb question, but is your iPhone updated with the most IOS version?

Hi, there is not such a thing as a dumb question when it comes to these type of issues with our modern technology. To answer your question yes, my iPhone has the latest OS installed. Any ideas? Thank you

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back