Monster Rub

COLOelkman

Dec 28, 2012
Hope the photo is visible as I had to print a photo then take a photo of it to get it below 300KB.  I found this huge rub while on a muzzy hunt in Utah in 2011.  With my back against the tree and my gun on my shoulder, the rub was 2-inches taller.  That measures 9 ft - 1 inches.  We did see a couple huge bulls while hunting this drainage but the rub was just so unbelievable.  I couldn't imagine the size of the bull that made it!

Attachments

• P1050207.JPG
    P1050207.JPG
    161.2 KB · Views: 5
This Bull preferred BIG wood....(notice Bow Leaning against tree for tree size)
556563_3535281629409_732782791_n.jpg

I have found some rubs that go well about 7 feet but i just never carried a camera when i was hunting back then.

I love seeing rubs like this. It makes the dream of actually killing them a little sweeter and gives me more drive to stick on some day.

MT_mulies said:
I love seeing rubs like this. It makes the dream of actually killing them a little sweeter and gives me more drive to stick on some day.

Its also amazing the confidence boost it gives you when hunting a new area for the first few times. Just when it seems like you are anywhere but the right place, you look over and see about 6 trees all shredded and your spirits immediately pick up.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back