Montana Hunters Res/Non who we got?

I'm hoping to hunt Montana this year with a bow, and if unsuccessful, I'll go back with a gun.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Well good luck to you guys!  I live here and I hope I hit my tag this year I?ve got some decent shots with my bonus points for some prime area. I love Montana. 

Got drawn for the first time there, and looking forward to seeing some truly beautiful country.

maninthemaze said:
I'm hoping to hunt Montana this year with a bow, and if unsuccessful, I'll go back with a gun.

Me and my brother bought leftover elk combos after missing the draw for the Big Game Combo.

Nonresident of course.

Right on!  And welcome to the site!  How?s the areas you guys are looking at?  Give me a shout if you need some insight.  I live in Western MT and have a fairly good pulse for what?s going on throughout the state.

Kdkehoe said:
Right on!  And welcome to the site!  How?s the areas you guys are looking at?  Give me a shout if you need some insight.  I live in Western MT and have a fairly good pulse for what?s going on throughout the state.
PM sent. Thanks

Kdkehoe said:
How many we have from Montana?  How many we have hoping to hunt Montana this year?
If I get overambitious at the end of the month I might pay for a Pronghorn tag this year.  I did purchase some Super Tags.  I like helping other states support their conservation budget:) Maybe I'll be blessed someday for my "non-res contributions".  I already help support with my Federal tax dollars, maybe someday I'll be consider more than just a "non-res".  If I don't squeeze a trip up there this year, I know I'll eventually make a hunt there someday:)

I will be going to Montana for my first western hunt this year. I drew a general nonresident elk tag and I am thinking about applying for an elk B license as well. I plan on hunting rifle season in region 3 or 4. Looking for a possible hunting partner as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Resident of MT. Start of bow season, I'll be trying harvest this year, last year was a lot of hunting. Still had great times!

maninthemaze said:

Edit that. I've got an elk combo tag in hand. So I'll be there in September and maybe October.

Was able to draw General big game combo license. Sounds like were heading to the same spot we did a few years back in central montana.

Hopefully were able to have luck on our side this time!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back