MTN Ops 90 day challenge

brightwhite

Jan 27, 2015
I'm starting the MTN Ops 90 day challenge on Monday. Has anyone on here trained any of the MTN Ops products or the 90 day program?

i have been looking at there products i think they look good i like some of there work outs i have been sent in emails keep us posted on how it works for ya

Ive been taking the weight loss package for almost a month now, not really impressed. Thinking about going back to wilderness athlete

hunt or die

Hycntryhtr said:
Ive been taking the weight loss package for almost a month now, not really impressed. Thinking about going back to wilderness athlete

hunt or die

Interesting.  I have been very pleased so far.  It has only been a few days, so we will see in the long run.  What did you not like about it and what did you think was better in the wilderness athlete line?

I have been following this regimen this week so far:
- 1 blaze, 2 renu, 1 sccop of endure upon waking
- Breakfast 30-45 mins later
- workout
- 1 scoop Ammo post workout
- 1 blaze 30 mins before lunch
- lunch
- afternoon snack
- dinner (no carbs, veggies and meat only)
- evening snack (no carbs, usually cottage cheese or greek yogurt)

The first thing I noticed was how easy the blaze seems to be on my body.  I can definitely feel it working, but I do not get all sweaty, shaky, and jittery.  I have tried 5-10 different fat burners/energy supplements in the past and all of them made me feel funky and I always got a horrible taste in my mouth and ended up burping up nasty tastes...Blaze hasn't been doing that.

The Renu has been gentle so far.  I am sure it takes time to start working, but sir far, I haven't felt any of the "cleanse."  Everything I have read has been that it is pretty gentle, so we will see.

The Ammo protein tastes pretty good.  I like it and like that it is not full of fillers.  You actually have to keep the powder in the refrigerator since it is a natural food product.

My only complaint thus far is that I have not been able to log into the challenge account on the MTN Ops website to get the meal plans and workouts. I called them monday and apparently they have some website maintenance going on and thats why I can't get in, but it has been 4 days now with still no luck.  For now I am just doing my own cardio/resistance routines and eating clean meals.  I am anxious to see what the rest of the program looks like though.

Hycntryhtr said:

hunt or die
I have been on the "weight loss" for a little over 90 days and have dropped 25 lbs and feel great. I know every program and product has different effects on different people but the MTN Ops has worked great for me. Daily routine is 2 Blaze before gym at 5 am, (breakfast is fruit and granola bar after gym) One scoop of Ammo with one scoop of endure for lunch. Renu with dinner (Dinner is mostly lean meat with veggies and salads). Very few carbs and limiting the calorie intake to no more than 2k a day. Keys for me have been keeping sugar consumption down and drinking nothing but water and milk. Probably in the best shape I've been in in about 10 years. All that to say I'm happy with my results from the MTN Ops products.

brightwhite said:
Hycntryhtr said:

hunt or die

Interesting.  I have been very pleased so far.  It has only been a few days, so we will see in the long run.  What did you not like about it and what did you think was better in the wilderness athlete line?

I have been following this regimen this week so far:
- 1 blaze, 2 renu, 1 sccop of endure upon waking
- Breakfast 30-45 mins later
- workout
- 1 scoop Ammo post workout
- 1 blaze 30 mins before lunch
- lunch
- afternoon snack
- dinner (no carbs, veggies and meat only)
- evening snack (no carbs, usually cottage cheese or greek yogurt)

The first thing I noticed was how easythe blaze seems to be on my body.  I can definitely feel it working, but I do not get all sweaty, shaky, and jittery.  I have tried 5-10 different fat burners/energy supplements in the past and all of them made me feel funky and I always got a horrible taste in my mouth and ended up burping up nasty tastes...Blaze hasn't been doing that.

The Renu has been gentle so far.  I am sure it takes time to start working, but sir far, I haven't felt any of the "cleanse."  Everything I have read has been that it is pretty gentle, so we will see.

The Ammo protein tastes pretty good.  I like it and like that it is not full of fillers.  You actually have to keep the powder in the refrigerator since it is a natural food product.

My only complaint thus far is that I have not been able to log into the challenge account on the MTN Ops website to get the meal plans and workouts. I called them monday and apparently they have some website maintenance going on and thats why I can't get in, but it has been 4 days now with still no luck.  For now I am just doing my own cardio/resistance routines and eating clean meals.  I am anxious to see what the rest of the program looks like though.

Thanks!! I'm going to try out the blaze, I've had that jidery feeling you are talking about

I had the WA for a while...and then switched to MTNOPS...got caught up in all the marketing hype, now I'm back to WA again.  WA is something you can take when you need it, and there are only a few products, MTNOPS has kind of gone overboard with all their products and gimmicks  to get you into it.  It's made them some quick money for sure, and they got some of mine as well.  Just hunt and have fun...who needs all the extra crap, they make you feel like you need it...only in the past 5-10 years has all this slillyness come to pass and gotten everyone thinking this way.

I'm going to be starting this as soon as this season is over. I'm in pretty good shape now but want to see how much of a difference this stuff makes on my body. I'd like to get stronger, and have more stamina on the hills

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back