My wife is planning a roadtrip...

Ol Arky

Aug 5, 2017
As the title says she wants for both of us to go back out west...

I've actually been feeling better and virtually pain free for a while now...

The 24/7/365 oxygen is one BIG obstacle along with the long drive...

But who knows... As a quote from Angles in the Outfield says "It could happen."

Phil, if you venture through OKC area, I'd make some time to meet and have an iced tea or a stroll around Bass Pro with you and the Mrs.

ROAD TRIP!!!! I'll pack the bologna, tomato, and miracle whip sandwiches!!!!  :upthumb:

Glad to hear you are feeling better Phil! Let me know if you happen to venture through Colorado.  :upthumb:

Glad you are feeling better Phil.

Would an  Oxygen concentrator work for you? they have some pretty light compact ones for travel. I am not sure how much oxygen you need and if they put out enough. One of these units would make carrying tanks or looking for places to get them along the road less of a problem.

I hope the trip happens and goes smoothly.

colorado russ said:
Phil, if you venture through OKC area, I'd make some time to meet and have an iced tea or a stroll around Bass Pro with you and the Mrs.

Just in the thinking stage right now... No plans yet but if we do, we'll come thru OKC and let you know when...

DTP said:
ROAD TRIP!!!! I'll pack the bologna, tomato, and miracle whip sandwiches!!!!  :upthumb:

Bring um on...

cohunter14 said:
Glad to hear you are feeling better Phil! Let me know if you happen to venture through Colorado.  :upthumb:

It will be to southern Colorado, San Luis Valley area if we make it.. I'd love to see the Walden area again but its several more hours of travel time just to get there...

Bowhunter1 said:
Glad you are feeling better Phil.

Would an  Oxygen concentrator work for you? they have some pretty light compact ones for travel. I am not sure how much oxygen you need and if they put out enough. One of these units would make carrying tanks or looking for places to get them along the road less of a problem.

I hope the trip happens and goes smoothly.

Oxygen concentrators work fine for me but some of the portables are said not to work at higher altitudes plus they are expensive... The oxygen and trip itself is our main hang up... I would love for it to happen but realize how much would be evolved to do it..

Right now I'm just grateful that the deer camp is looking like an actual "ROAD TRIP"!!!!! 

DTP said:

Haha that sounds gross......just gross enough that I would want to try it!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back