new arrow rest

tholas

Jan 2, 2013
so in my off season upgrades I am in the market for a new arrow rest.  I have been looking at the Trophy Taker X-Treme FC top slot or a Trophy Ridge Whisker Biscuit.  What is everybody's thoughts or experiences with these. 

Thanks 

I am looking too and have heard good things about trophy ridges revolution,  it's full capture and fall away that you lock into place when you load and it doesn't fall if you let down.

I'm a huge fan of the whisker biscuit. You can be at any angle and the arrow can't fall off your rest. You might lose a little accuracy but I personally don't think enough to matter. I haven't noticed any difference in my patterns or other people's who use other types of rests.

Whisker biscuit is my current use and I really like it.....my bow is not about speed so I dont mind losing a little more.....no problems with accuracy....and only affects my fletchings when i use cheapo arrows.

Most importantly I think it is like all archery equipment.....use what you are comfortable with!!  Dont let someone talk you out of something if you like using it!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back