New bow for wife?

sumb34ch

Jan 18, 2016
Hey all,
So my wife is currently shooting a PSE Fever. She has the draw weight maxed out at 40 pounds and she has plenty of room to move up. She can stack arrows out to 30 yards, but beyond that her accuracy really declines. She'd rather have a new bow than replace her limbs. Any suggestions this close to archery season opening up? Thanks in advance.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Take her to a good shop and let her find the one that she likes. A good shop should have bows to fit her. If you're willing to spend some money on her rig, she'll be more understanding about the money you spend on yours.

For anyone curious, she wound up with a Mathews Z3. This thing is sweet. It's black with pink string and accessories.

sumb34ch said:
For anyone curious, she wound up with a Mathews Z3. This thing is sweet. It's black with pink string and accessories.

Right on. I picked my woman up a black Hoyt defiant and put vixen limbs and purple accessories on it. She's pulling about 37 lbs last I checked. Most of the wives of the guys at my local shop are shooting a Mathews I think. One thing that helped my woman past 30 yards was a longer stabilizer. She started with a 6" b stinger but tried a 12 inch and will probably be putting that on for her. She doesn't hunt just likes to kill foam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Back